As a non-governmental organization, we rely on ticket revenue to fund our operating budget. Admission fee will contribute directly to the management of this park. We truly appreciate your support.
General Rate: NT$ 60
- Discount Rate: NT$ 30
Elementary and middle school students
Senior citizens over 65 years of age
Group of 30 people or more: NT$ 40
- Free Admission
Children aged under 6 years
Guests with disabilities
- Annual Pass
12 months' unlimited entry!
You can also receive a 5% discount at café
For 1 individual NT$200
For 2 person NT$350
For family (4 persons) NT$ 600
- The annual pass can only be used for admission by the pass holders.
- The annual pass is valid for admission to Guandu Nature Park for the next 12 months from the date of purchasing. (For example, if you buy your new annual pass on any day of September, 2013, the pass will be valid through September 30, 2014).
- Before entry, pass holders need to hand your pass to the staff at the entrance for recording.
- The annual pass is non-refundable, non-replaceable after being activated and cannot be sold, loaned, or given to others.
- Please keep you pass in a safe place. Pass is invalid if illegible, torn, mutilated, or altered in any way.
※ Proper identification required for special rates.
※ Prices are subject to change without notice.